By Lizzalbethal at 19:39 on 18/01/13
0 comments... add your comments below
Due to the weather conditions, NCO's concert on Saturday 19th January 2013 has been postponed, probably until February. As soon as a new date has been fixed, it will be posted on this website. If anyone has bought tickets in advance, the tickets will be valid for the new date or else a full refund will be available.
Date: Saturday, January 19, 2013